Click on "Read More" to watch the video and read more about this update.
- You can change your storage creator from SOMEONE's PC to BILL's PC by talking to Bill.
- Minor graphical changes in Vermilion City.
- Fixed Happiny's evolution method.
- Fixed bug causing Bill not giving you the S.S. Ticket.
- People in Pokecenters and Pokemarts will not block the door anymore.
- The sign at the end of Viridian Forest should display the correct text now.
- Floor in Pewter City Gym should now work correctly.
- Blackbelts outside of MT. Moon will no longer give infinite TMs.
- Second trainer inside Cerulean City Gym is now a mandatory battle.
- Players should not be able to walk in the poster of Bill's house anymore.
- Black edge in Vermilion city was removed.
- Bide now works correctly.
- Players now need to get the Pokedex before being able to buy anything from the mart.
- Changed enemy base graphic to one of a higher resolution.
- Pokégear's radio should now work correctly.
- Pokemon's name should now be visible when it faints (or not) from poisoning.
- Players should now be able to trade with the person in Route 2.
- Copycat should now work correctly.
- Statues in all Pokemon Gym's should now work correctly.
- Name of the move should now be displayed when getting a TM or HM.
- Fixed issue causing Pokemon not to learn moves when leveling while being switched out.
- The game should now also display the stats of the leveling Pokemon while switched out.
- Pokemon in battle now get experience when sharing it with a leveling Pokemon that is out.
- Bed in player's room should now allow correct movement.
- Speech text box should now be of the proper size.
- Speech text box skin selected by the player should now save.
- Exp bar should now show the Pokemon's exp correctly in the summary screen.
- Animated Pokemon (Emerald Style) when entering battle.
- Renewed Pokemon Sprites.
- Man in Pokemon Center at Route 4 will now sell only a Magikarp.
- Changed the graphic of the HEALBALL, QUICKBALL, and DUSKBALL of the bag.
- Added CHERISHBALL and LEVELBALL.
- Female Pokemon now have a different sprite than males (when it applies).
Well, this update includes a lot of bug fixes, and some new features as the new Pokeballs, and new Pokemon Sprites, but the biggest thing in this update must be that Pokemon are now animated when entering battle, and that Female Pokemon sprites are different than Male ones (when it applies) just like in real games.
As you can see I wasn't able to fix the summary screen not showing the full description of the move, this will be fixed later.
This version is also the first time you will use the Updater included in the game, just follow the video and you should be fine.
I know it took so much time to finish this version, but I think that the waiting was worth it.
Be sure to notify me if you find any new bugs.
Thanks for your support.